Thursday, May 6, 2010

You FAT!

So Erika and I are not doing anything today while the kids are testing. We were talking about some of the highlights from the year, and I forgot to share this on my blog. It was pre-blog.

My fourth period class on B days are a mess. They are some of the craziest kids. This one kid in particular always made me laugh. One day I was talking to him before the bell rang.

"John, what are you going to do when you get home"

"Probably going to watch T.V. and get some pizza for dinner."

"That sounds delicious. What kind of pizza are you going to get?"

"Probably the works. All of that stuff on it."

"Have you ever had pineapple on your pizza?"

"OH Yes! That is so good!"

"Heck yeah it is! I love pineapple on my pizza, and sometimes I get pepperoni, with a hand tossed crust and with cheese that's melting off the slice..."

"Ms. Cogzdill, YOU FAT!"

"Uh, Ph or F?"

"Ms. Cogzdill, you a fat at heart. You don't look fat, but you are! Listen to the way you described that pizza. See you fat."

"Uh, thanks John..."

"Ms. Cogzdill, I might look fat on the outside, but underneath here I'm skinny. Really! I have abs under here. I really am a skinny person."

"John, why don't you try and show that off?"

"Cuz Ms. Cogzdill I'd have to miss that pizza you was describing."

There we go. I'm a fat kid at heart. I don't know if my student had ever heard that expression, but he called me out on it. Later he told me Weed does his body good and lowers his blood pressure. I don't know how much of that is true, but he believes it wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment