This weekend I went to Starkville. Here are a few highlights:
1. Arts Festival! It's always fun to walk around the arts festival in the spring time. It is one of my favorite Starkville events.
2. Sno Cones: New awesome flavor Spiderman (Blue Raspberry and Cherry)
3. June: The puppy is cute. real cute.
4. Seeing the Robertson family: I got to go to Meridian to watch Will and Mason play soccer. It was cute. I enjoyed it a lot
5. Eating at Outback: It was my second time to eat at Outback. I like it a lot. All these little kids flooded the restaurant from the soccer tournament so it was insanely loud. Only a slight headache.
6. Getting to hang out with Kaci is always fantastic.
7. Fire at Campus Trails. This was not such a highlight. Maybe more like a low light. Two more apartment buildings at Campus Trails was burned down on Sunday morning. Two of my friends are now homeless. It's okay though, because they are definitely being provided for.
8. Hanging out with Sarah. I only got to see her for a little bit, but it was still good.
This was my weekend in a nutshell. It was overall really great.